Archive Mode. Call 40th Annual Juried Student Exhibition ended on 12/19/22, 11:59 PM. Call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
Terms & Conditions
40th Annual Juried Student Exhibition
Terms and Conditions
- All selected artists will be required to complete a loan agreement with AMUM, which includes the following terms and conditions
- Images of selected works may be used at the sole discretion of AMUM for promotional purposes including but not limited to publicity, social media, website, invitations, or subsequent year’s prospectus.
- Selected artworks must be picked up between March 13, 2023 and March 18, 2023. Artwork not retrieved from AMUM within thirty (30) days will be discarded or become the property of AMUM.
The Guidelines (one more time)
- Online entries must be received by 11:59pm on December 19, 2022
- Students may submit up to three original works of art
- Submissions must include all requested information, including an artist statement and images of artwork
- Label files submitted, including image files, with your first and last name, title of your work, and file type (i.e. JaneDoe_Untitled1_Image1)
- The entrant is responsible for delivery and pick-up of their artwork from AMUM
- Selected artworks must be delivered to AMUM between Monday, January 16, 2023 and Saturday, January 21, 2023. Work that is not received by 5:00pm on January 21, 2023 will be disqualified from exhibition and awards.
- Selected entries must be completely ready to install with appropriate mattes, frames with hanging devices and hardware, or other installation preparation. 3D works must be able to stand on their own or be mounted on a stand. Fiber pieces must have appropriate casings and hanging rods included. Students submitting a video installation must provide the necessary equipment to display their work and be present for installation upon request of AMUM staff. Work that is not ready to be hung or installed will be disqualified from the exhibition and awards.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions